Multi-national bank offering a full range of financial products and services. 25 million retail and wholesale banking customers worldwide.
- Integrated client heritage management and technical resources into WWTS
- Realigned technical staffing for better utilization
- Developed Knowledge Transfer and Training programs to improve delivery of services and support
- Transitioned parts management to WWTS systems and facilities to efficiently manage inventory and mission-critical parts distribution
- Implemented centralized client imaging integration center and warehouse in WWTS facility
- Developed customized client reporting
- Improved service delivery by deploying repeatable processes and implementing best practices
- Consistently meeting or surpassing all service metrics
- Reconciliation of client inventory and parts
- Increased resource utilization
Provider of Internet Access and Managed Network Services for over one million consumer/residential and enterprise subscribers, using a network of satellite and terrestrial transports supporting data, VOIP, digital media, and distributed WiFi technologies. Major market share holder with 2,250 employees worldwide.
- Provided project and installation support with 24×7, 4 hour to NBD onsite response capability in Continental US, Canada and Caribbean
- Developed extensive technician training program on a product line spanning over 20 years of telecom technology evolution
- Integrated service call management, inventory management, and performance reporting across a customer base of mixed service delivery options
- Improved end user satisfaction and resolution time with consistent delivery of break-fix and installation services
- Consistently met or exceeded customer service delivery metrics in over 450,000 locations
Provider of food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to worldwide markets with 150,000 employees in 70 countries.
- Provided 24×7, 4 hour onsite capability for critical sites
- Drove end user satisfaction and improved resolution time through globally consistent delivery processes
- Leveraged Worldwide TechServices’ global coverage to provide services at all requested locations
- Delivered and provided consistent solutions across client’s global workforce
- Achieved consistent SLA compliance across campus hub and spoke, as well as dispatch services
Global diagnostic laboratory and information services company specializing in providing clinical diagnostic testing and information in 850 US locations.
- Provided direct management for the deskside support teams and transitioned employees
- Established a technician backfill process with an integrated knowledge transfer program
- Integrated service call management system and supply chain with WWITS
- Implemented in-warranty recovery, established triage tech support systems and instituted a direct end user technician feedback process
- Gained high level of end user satisfaction resulting in a rating of 4.85 out of 5
New Jersey’s largest provider of electric and gas service serving 2.2 million electric customers and 1.8 million gas customers with 13,000 employees.
- Developed training programs to align with corporate standards for all campus and dispatch locations
- Integrated end user training into the IMAC process to help reduce the number of calls into the help desk
- Integrated service call management system transparency via EDI
- Designed and implemented depot services for imaging devices in the WWTS Integration Center
- Consistently met or surpassed all customer service metrics
- High level of productivity resulted in reduced staffing cost
- Contract opportunity granted due to consistent high SLA attainment and CSAT scores
Global market leaders wanted to transfer staff to WWTS with special focus on creating business solutions for staff transfer, TUPE, and ARD.
- Provided solutions for support gaps, unplanned attrition, and seasonality increases
- Developed transition plans including employee onboarding and meet and greet sessions at key locations
- Successfully transitioned dispatch, full-time and dedicated technicians with benefits and tenure
- Converted key suppliers and managers to mitigate lapses in services
- Over 1000 employees onboarded